Thursday, May 13, 2010

1 commission = 4 books, hein?!

Here I go again! Lovely Keri asked that I make her a book. So I did, there were specifications which made for a super personalized traveling diary/sketchbook and I am beginning to think this is what will make my books amazing. Most are hybrids anyway, I combine different types of paper for different purposes. So far I've been adding 16 watercolour paper to the regular sketchbooks I've made. Yes it's great.
Along with that commission, I mentioned to the supervisor of a small Omer de serres that I made books because apparently the company which made the cover fabric for books (paper and fabric already preglued for books making - the purple one here) has stopped production!!!! So he said to bring by a few books as his employees would be interested. I hope that means they'll be on display hahahahaha I can dream!!
(9X6) 20$ each except blue one






^ Blue one is sold, 3 underneath are for sale





^pink one



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...