Sunday, December 5, 2010

London calling

I'm back from London! It was a very short stay of about 6 days and 5 nights. I flew out on the 24th of November and was supposed to fly back the 30th but because arriving 40 minutes before the flight is considered missing it (train confusions), I had to wait 24 hours at the airport for the same flight the next day, which cost a pretty penny too. Then that flight was delayed and didn't take off until over an hour after it was supposed to. On top of that, since coming back I've been fighting this devil's cold and flu, the absolute worst I've ever had!

Despite the horrible aftermath, I don't regret a minute of it! I am proud to have been able to pay the ticket myself and am greatful to everyone who bought books from me as support. It was my first time travelling alone entirely and remaining alone for the whole trip, it was a fresh experience and neat adventure but I prefer to travel in pairs or groups! I hope to soon return to London and see and smell and taste everything I didn't have a chance to this first time around.

Incredible memories.






Our plates are on the far right!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...