Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Mp3 player cozy

Today landed on me like an h-bomb, which is a total exaggeration, I mean it was unexpected. I initially was supposed to go to the movies with my mother and step brother but due to some miscommunication, I am the bad guy, and so unfortunately that didn't happen.

My friend came over during the day to do a bit of dress alterations for a New Years Eve wedding, using my sewing machine and requiring my help every so and so. During a few hair-pull moments, my little cousin was in our midst causing havoc, but we dealt with it because... hmm, why did we deal with it again?

Anyhow, my plans were canceled due my not being able to disapparate from one scene to another on command, or on threat I should say, and I ended up watching two films with my aforementioned little cousin. We made organic brownies (from a mix) and I crocheted him a cozy for his mp3 player. He was very specific on its requirements and exclaimed "Perfect!" when it was done.



I have some really good news that I really wish to share, but I don't want to jinx it! I need to do quite a bit of preparation and field testing before I can confidently assert myself in the matter. Hopefully it will be a success and I can be blissfully happy for as long as possible and make my dreams come true!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...