Tuesday, February 1, 2011

charming!

So technically this was a fail.. I had recently found some glow in the dark fimo that I haven't touched for almost exactly 2 years. Inspired by a sculptey session with Nicole and all sorts of cute stuff on etsy, I decided to make little cute characters and turn them in earrings or other to put up in my shop. Short story short, I baked them for too long and they went from a glowy white to a caramel brown. I was considering throwing them away and starting all over, but an unexpected visit from my little cousin made me turn them into something because he liked them. Can't say I'm unpleased :)


and

Photobucket
my current collection of rings (that I have managed to not lose!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...