Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentime's day

As my little cousin calls it, and to be honest, I think Valentimes has a better ring to it..

I hadn't originally planned to give out little sweet goodies, and I have no idea what motivated me, it just seemed like a nice and inexpensive idea, who knew I'd end up wearing red all day!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The cookies weren't made from scratch, I bought a cookie mix from the grocery store, to which I had to add 1/2 cup of unsalted butter and a tbsp of water, very easy. It is from the President's Choice brand, which never disappoints. The ingredients list is readable and no weird stuffs in there so that's great of course. They were tasty although incredibly sweet, two is plenty for a fix!

For the boxes I used the same tutorial as before (video link).

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...