Saturday, May 14, 2011

Outfit of the rainy day

Mid-May is fast approaching and the weather was beginning to feel like full on summer. That is until the weather forecast called for rain during the next 3 days. Not that it's putting a damper on any of my plans. The rain is just helping the leaves become greener and the flowers brighter. Today I would have stayed in-doors if it wasn't for the package waiting for me at the post office. These had just arrived! It was sort of a test purchase, I wanted to see if the size guide was correct and whether the shipping service was good, quality of the product, and so on. I give it all an A+ across the board. The only problem however was that the shoes were too wide and I have no idea why I thought I could handle that kind of heel! I can be truly delusional sometimes. The shoe in itself is just gorgeous but I couldn't stand in them for more than a minute. It was ridiculous really, I'm glad no one was around to see! I will indeed buy from evans again. Just no more stilettos.


jacket : Addition-Elle 
long sleeve-less cardigan : Addition-Elle 
t-shirt (hidden) : Addition-Elle 
pants : Addition-Elle 
pin : me
ring : vintage amber ring given to me by my mother






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...