Monday, June 20, 2011

Recap

It's true, I have been neglecting this blog for a while. Personal matters and work became sort of a priority. However I also think I was blogging a bit too frequently, it's nice to recharge batteries and give attention to other important things/moments/people in life. In addition, I've realized that this blog helped me organize the events that were happening in my life and gave me a time line to follow, not in a restricting way but in a very free-ing "where am I going next?" way. Also, for the next month at least I am fully committing to my creations and the Etsy shop I am running. Although I have yet to have a legit 9 to 5 job after uni, I feel comfortable being self-employed and working from home. That might change in the future, but for the meanwhile it is nice.

so, what have I been up to?


Still dog-sitting this cute little pest. My arm is his bed, and sometimes he will only calm down if I let him sleep on it. Especially if I'm working on the computer. 


Painting my younger brother's nails batman style while we watched Batman Begins.


Meeting my mother's and younger brother's new ol' dog Jayjay.


Making cookies and cream cupcakes according to Annie's eats' recipe (so good).


Going to the fair and taking pictures of people riding the rides.


Noticing a heart pattern on the asphalt.


Eating just about the best.. (no idea what it was but it was somewhere between a brownie and a tart.. a-la-framboise), that my friend brought for me from Yuki Bakery for my little bday Tea Party.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...