Friday, August 12, 2011

a long day







Phew, I am tired from what I am happy to share, was a long hardworking day! I woke at 9:48 am, dreaming that I was already up but really sleepy and yelling at my father that we needed to leave at 10:00 am. Which we did, because he was going drop me off at an ex-teacher's studio so that I can work on a custom long coat for a special buyer on etsy, who just so happened to be my 1st online buyer! This time however the item is 100% by me and sewing an upcycled sweater long coat ain't as easy as it sounds, but it's coming along nicely.

The other day I rode my bike despite there just having been a downpour and I was risking getting caught in a second wave of thunder showers. Lucky for me, no such thing happened and I learnt that going for a ride right after the rain, when near to no one is outside and through a forest/park, is just about the most intoxicating feeling ever.

Another good thing happened today, I hand-delivered a sold etsy item! I had just posted the necklace up on the shop and decided to share it on my facebook wall when a friend called shotgun and I had to remove it right away! Amazing!! It wasn't much, but I am proud of that cute little rosebud.

I wanted to end today on a good note and so what better way to do that than to make medium-sized crepes and grow heart eyes for new school supplies? It's been a while since I got excited for notebooks, I almost wish I had a Math class to fill it with equations. Almost!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...