Saturday, October 29, 2011

Lantern festival 2011

















Every year, the botanical garden organizes a grand lantern festival that attracts many. This year's theme was the Emperor's Chinese Garden and it was the first ever one I got to see. I went on my own and I won't lie, I felt a bit lonely. The majority of the people who were there (and there were plenty!) were either couples or families with children. It made me wish I was in a relationship or married, or with my child/children! Sadly, I was with none of the above, only myself. I have no regrets however, the installations were magical and I have a lovely memory of walking up and down hills while snapping at illuminated dragons and horse carriages.

mili

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...