Friday, November 4, 2011

CAKE!




How convenient of a shop to allow me to display all of the cakes I made in their display case so I can take this photo. If you haven't guessed yet, that was a joke! I go to this bakery quite often as it is connected to the underground metro and so sometimes I go in and get that mocha cream or coconut cream bun for a dollar thirty cents. While waiting in line however, you get to view this wonderful display of really gorgeous and surprisingly affordable cakes ($3 for a slice and about 15-17 for a cake). The only problem is I never have an occasion to buy them for! I'm almost ready to just buy one because I want to stare it alone in my home like a cr-normal person. I really just might. As the sun begins to set earlier and earlier daily, I will need to find bits of sunshine any where I can find it.

mili

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...