Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Bookmaking BOOM!










I don't know what else to call it! It really was a bookmaking boom! Since my last post, I was contacted by a very talented friend of mine to make some sketchbooks for her before she goes back abroad to complete her master's degree. Of course it was a total pleasure and I couldn't ask for a more fun selection of papers and fabrics to work with. It was also really nice to catch up with her however briefly as she and I and 13 other people were in Italy a few years ago (already approaching 3 years! ah!) for a month-long drawing course and it still comes up in conversation as having been an incredibly rich experience that has affected our lives and our work in a completely positive way. Speaking of wich, I invite you to check out her work as she is an amazing artist/painter. I'm truly honoured that henceforth her drawings will grace the handmade books I custom made for her :)

mili

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...