Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Hanson at the Corona Theatre


inside the corona theatre.


opening act: Carly Rae Jepsen


front row! yes!!



<3






By far the best Hanson show I've ever been to! And not only because I finally FINALLY got be in the front row and touch/shake hands with the people who make/play/sing the songs that I've loved for more than half my life, but really because the set list was fantastic and they're energy and talent is astounding. It's hard to believe that some of the songs are as old as 15 and others are from just a year ago, it shows the quality of their sound and their longevity. I will admit I acted a bit like a teeny-bopper, which is so embarrassing for my age but if there ever was a time and a place, it was then and there.

mili

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...