Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Kimbra, again!

Never have I had the luck and pleasure of seeing a singer I love twice in half a year. And yet, that is the case with Kimbra! She was last in my area as an opening act for Foster The People back in June which was such a wonderful show and I will never ever ever forget it. I had a feeling however that Kimbra would be back to headline her own show but I had no idea how soon! A couple months later I found out she would be in town on October 26th! Of course I had my ticket waay ahead of time. Soon that day came and although I didn't have AS an amazing time as back in June (really tough to top anyhow!) it was incredible, Kimbra is truly a talented young artist and seeing her outrageous outfit made me wish I was designing her stage costumes!! I once again took many photos and filmed a few clips but haven't yet put it together to display nicely onto here and so in the meantime here are some of the mobile photos I took and then instagramed for good measure ;)




Kimbra's opening act The Stepkids






Even though a bit small, I thought the illustration work was nice.


And of course I had to get my own copy of Vows!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...