Saturday, November 14, 2015

A few days before Halloween, two lovely friends of mine whom I have known for many years came by to my studio for a little cooking and sewing lesson. We had talked about having a craft day for a while and were finally able to set up a day to do so. They even brought little puppy poo, my new best friend.

Another friend had shown me how to make onigiris a few years ago and since then I've been making them every so often simply because they're so easy and fun to make. So I decided to pass along the knowledge and we spent the first part of the day making onigiris with different fillings such as tuna, egg, seaweed, etc.. The results were an adorable and delectable success.


Next we worked on some reversible tote bags. I first learned how to make them through my previous job and have continued teaching it to many people afterwards. It's a really easy and fun way to learn how to use the sewing machine and end up with an original and useful bag. 



Poo was pretty pooped, we worked well into the late evening. We even had to order some pizza because we started to get hungry, the onigiris were digested long ago..


This little prince is so sweet, but he has a bark and a bite!



I had found some amazing glass stickers for our drinks at the dollar store.


Poo poo with his momma, look how happy he is!!


And voila! Two gorgeous ladies and their gorgeous bags!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...